Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.814 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 62% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 136,047 Birr (€4,023) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 84,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)