Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 596 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.576 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 130,957 Birr (€3,900) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 107,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)