Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.611 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 84,988 Birr (12,856TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (about 1 hour ago)