Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.559 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 14% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 72,859 Birr (11,109TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 64,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$147 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (about 1 hour ago)