Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.849 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 106,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 103,269 Birr (17,657TL) in Osmaniye.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)