Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 945 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.334 ETB / HRK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 28% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 117,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 84,555 Birr (19,508 kn) in Osijek.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)