Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32250 ETB / KGS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 46% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 41,807 Birr (129,635 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (39 minutes ago)