Cost of living comparison between Osaka, Japan and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21243 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 93% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 144,568 Birr (¥680,546) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)