Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 758 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24603 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 56% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 163,902 Birr (¥666,172) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 105,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 3 hours ago)