Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.968 ETB / BOB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 22% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 58,564 Birr ($b14,760) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €13 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.46 (37 minutes ago)