Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.310 ETB / BOB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 16% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 65,317 Birr ($b19,731) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)