Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.274 ETB / BOB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 18% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 50,995 Birr ($b15,577) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)