Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 624 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.968 ETB / BOB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 25% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 105,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 78,423 Birr ($b19,765) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $712 (about 3 hours ago)