Cost of living in Orléans, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 583 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.485 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 45% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 152,150 Birr (€4,544) in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 105,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)