Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 729 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.075 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 46% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 153,140 Birr (49,806 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 105,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)