Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.931 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 48% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 132,873 Birr (45,341 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 90,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (43 minutes ago)