Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 610 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24109 ETB / DZD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 6% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 73,611 Birr (305,327 Dinar) in Oran.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (less than a minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (28 minutes ago)