Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 628 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23562 ETB / DZD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 12% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 88,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 77,635 Birr (329,499 Dinar) in Oran.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 2 hours ago)