Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 668 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.166 ETB / RON
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 17% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 80,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 66,371 Birr (9,262 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (30 minutes ago)