Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 498 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.368 ETB / RON
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 36% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 49,882 Birr (9,292 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)