Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 326 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.137 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 18% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 64,135 Birr (10,451 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)