Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 324 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.407 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 87,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 74,700 Birr (11,659 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)