Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 569 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.095 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 21% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 122,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 95,794 Birr (11,833 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)