Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.740 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 60,685 Birr (10,572 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)