Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 332 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.084 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 18% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 57,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 46,815 Birr (7,694 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)