Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.393 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 94,946 Birr (14,851 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 85,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)