Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.525 ETB / PHP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 31% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 98,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 67,887 Birr (Php129,343) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 12₴ (27 minutes ago)