Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.642 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 99,804 Birr (€3,892) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (30 minutes ago)