Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20626 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 88,174 Birr (¥427,486) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)