Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20665 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 67,709 Birr (¥327,643) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 60,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (44 minutes ago)