Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19619 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 88,779 Birr (¥452,508) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)