Cost of living comparison between Ohrid, Macedonia and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39058 ETB / MKD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 42% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 46,985 Birr (120,293 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)