Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 779 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.009 ETB / UAH
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 37% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 83,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 52,130 Birr (51,680₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)