Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 913 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.043 ETB / UAH
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 32% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 123,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 83,808 Birr (80,387₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)