Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 510 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.260 ETB / DKK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 71% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 168,828 Birr (kr39,626) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 99,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)