Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 706 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.257 ETB / DKK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 34% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 151,045 Birr (kr35,479) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 113,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 280 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (34 minutes ago)