Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.299 ETB / GHS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 7% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 83,585 Birr (GH₵15,775) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)