Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.931 ETB / GHS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 81,933 Birr (GH₵16,616) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)