Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25266 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 80% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 203,137 Birr (¥804,006) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 113,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)