Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19619 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 96% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 159,249 Birr (¥811,690) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)