Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.208 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 58,745 Birr (Mex$ 48,639) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)