Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 798 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.361 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 108,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 65,656 Birr (Mex$ 48,246) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)