Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 547 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.354 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 72,798 Birr (€2,989) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)