Cost of living comparison between Nuremberg, Germany and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 399 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.054 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 32% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 102,797 Birr (€4,274) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)