Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 517 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.485 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 21% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 90,958 Birr (€3,715) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)