Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23796 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 69% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 148,873 Birr (¥625,631) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 88,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)