Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24126 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 72% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 137,286 Birr (¥569,038) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €11 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 17,200 (11 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (24 minutes ago)