Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 622 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.425 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 91,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 65,940 Birr (Mex$ 46,266) in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)