Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47006 ETB / RUB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 104,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 78,023 Birr (руб 165,984) in Novorossiysk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)