Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23082 ETB / RSD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 614 prices entered by 99 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 32% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 2 hours ago)