Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 592 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19539 ETB / RSD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 39% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 45,490 Birr (232,808 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (42 minutes ago)