Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 796 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28407 ETB / RSD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 38% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 110,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 67,738 Birr (238,454 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vicenza costs €1.00 (41 minutes ago)