Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 582 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19828 ETB / RSD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 41% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 44,385 Birr (223,850 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)