Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26789 ETB / RSD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 650 prices entered by 100 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 27% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)