Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 605 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19370 ETB / RSD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 40% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 37,275 Birr (192,438 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)