Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19370 ETB / RSD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 8% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 86,244 Birr (445,251 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (24 minutes ago)