Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.994 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 82,362 Birr (R$ 11,777) in Nova Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)