Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27917 ETB / XPF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 104% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 159,408 Birr (571,009 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)