Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20964 ETB / XPF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 86% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 174,299 Birr (831,435 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 2 hours ago)