Cost of living comparison between Nouakchott, Mauritania and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06274 ETB / MRO
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 76,687 Birr (1,222,384 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)