Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06443 ETB / MRO
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 6% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 60,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 56,147 Birr (871,445 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £2,580 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €19 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Londrina costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)