Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06454 ETB / MRO
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 16% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 87,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 72,982 Birr (1,130,746 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 2 hours ago)