Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.385 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 84% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 147,065 Birr (43,446 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Greenville, South Carolina costs $1.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth, Scotland costs £10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,500TL (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £13,855 (about 1 hour ago)