Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.306 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 76% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 146,047 Birr (44,174 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 83,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (38 minutes ago)