Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.200 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 35% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 136,414 Birr (42,631 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 101,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)