Cost of living comparison between Norrköping, Sweden and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.438 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 58% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 123,578 Birr (50,695 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (about 1 hour ago)