Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.558 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 57% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 127,563 Birr (49,865 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (38 minutes ago)