Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.573 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 49% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 139,720 Birr (54,293 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (31 minutes ago)