Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 70.811 ETB / OMR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 6% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 113,575 Birr (﷼ 1,604) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 107,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)