Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.014 ETB / OMR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 11% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 102,077 Birr (﷼ 1,458) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 92,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)