Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 59.844 ETB / OMR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 9% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 71,094 Birr (﷼ 1,188) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 65,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)