Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 583 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48170 ETB / RUB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 79,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 62,533 Birr (руб 129,818) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)