Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 555 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40597 ETB / RUB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 32% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 63,993 Birr (руб 157,632) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)