Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35675 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 20% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 61,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 48,721 Birr (₨136,571) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)