Cost of living in Nishinomiya, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 622 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24875 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nishinomiya (Japan) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 98,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 95,735 Birr (¥384,856) in Nishinomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)