Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 681 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.723 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 33% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 138,393 Birr (€4,362) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 104,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)