Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25281 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 138,386 Birr (¥547,382) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 113,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)