Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24067 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 133,484 Birr (¥554,636) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 90,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Karlsruhe costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)