Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20810 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 110,582 Birr (¥531,377) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)