Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.886 ETB / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 742 prices entered by 106 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 18% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mogadishu costs 100 S (about 2 hours ago)