Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 708 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.002 ETB / GBP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 63% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 125,814 Birr (£3,311) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)