Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 740 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.629 ETB / AUD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 39% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 165,430 Birr (AU$8,019) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 119,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 85 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)