Cost of living comparison between Newcastle, Australia and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.616 ETB / AUD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 77% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 132,507 Birr (AU$7,975) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)