Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.911 ETB / NZD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 89% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 177,165 Birr (NZ$11,135) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)