Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 579 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.144 ETB / NZD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 113% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 178,861 Birr (NZ$8,879) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 84,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)