Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 640 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.508 ETB / NZD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 50% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 163,730 Birr (NZ$8,393) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 109,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)