Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.669 ETB / NZD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 75% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 109,273 Birr (NZ$6,974) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (34 minutes ago)