Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.768 ETB / NZD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 89% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 145,724 Birr (NZ$7,765) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,800 (35 minutes ago)