Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,113 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.124 ETB / GTQ
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 10% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 56,333 Birr (Q18,032) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)