Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.708 ETB / GTQ
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,156 prices entered by 124 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 20% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)