Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,022 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.095 ETB / GTQ
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 10% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 84,365 Birr (Q27,254) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)