Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.098 ETB / ILS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 75% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 142,235 Birr (23,326 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)