Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 671 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.723 ETB / ILS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 72% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 178,364 Birr (23,094 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 104,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)