Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.480 ETB / ILS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 70% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 103,795 Birr (16,018 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 61,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in La Paz costs Mex$ 78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Omaha, Nebraska costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)