Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 236%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 587 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.697 ETB / ILS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 97% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 157,753 Birr (20,495 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)