Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 561 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24996 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 144,825 Birr (¥579,399) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 104,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (34 minutes ago)