Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 359 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20304 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 136,386 Birr (¥671,731) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)