Cost of living in Nellore, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33073 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nellore (India) is 12% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 71,797 Birr (₨217,083) in Nellore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)