Cost of living in Nellore, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33939 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nellore (India) is 12% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 71,836 Birr (₨211,662) in Nellore.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)