Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00779 ETB / COP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 12% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 65,975 Birr (COL$8,472,286) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)