Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00796 ETB / COP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 13% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 68,291 Birr (COL$8,578,099) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (44 minutes ago)