Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00996 ETB / COP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 19% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 103,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 83,902 Birr (COL$8,423,201) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $23,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 4 hours ago)