Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 307 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.387 ETB / ZMW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 51% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 122,651 Birr (51,382 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)