Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 414 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.780 ETB / ZMW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 54% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 144,888 Birr (52,110 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 94,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (35 minutes ago)