Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 337 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.465 ETB / ZMW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 49% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 116,659 Birr (47,332 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)