Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 352 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.587 ETB / ZMW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 62% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 116,655 Birr (45,093 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (1 minute ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (39 minutes ago)