Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 524 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.838 ETB / ZMW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 36% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 105,937 Birr (37,324 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €675 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,330 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $681 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 2 hours ago)