Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 651 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.640 ETB / ZMW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 14% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 124,133 Birr (47,017 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 109,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)