Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.281 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 48,151 Birr (7,666TL) in Nazilli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)