Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.160 ETB / ILS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 44% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 112,627 Birr (18,284 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)