Cost of living in Naxcivan, Azerbaijan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.522 ETB / AZN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naxcivan (Azerbaijan) is 10% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 60,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 54,254 Birr (4,012 ман) in Naxcivan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (about 1 hour ago)