Cost of living in Naxcivan, Azerbaijan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.678 ETB / AZN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naxcivan (Azerbaijan) is 9% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 82,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 74,926 Birr (5,478 ман) in Naxcivan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)